By JULIA ROBERTS GOAD
PIKEVILLE, Ky. - A Pikeville man has been accused of having “kiddie porn.”
According to Commonwealth Attorney Rick Bartley, 64-year-old Garry Coleman was indicted by the May Grand Jury for possession of matter portraying sexual performance by a minor.
Also indicted by the May Grand Jury were:
• Reny Mullins, 38, of Elkhorn City, AKA Reny Wright, indicted for trafficking in a controlled substance, first and third degree.
• Christopher Holbrooks, 33, of Elkhorn City, indicted for DUI, two counts wanton endangerment of a minor and persistent felony offender.
• Melissa Grimmett, 39, of Red Jacket, indicted for two counts of attempting to obrtin a controlled substance by fraud.
• Alma Grubb, 36, of Wayne, W.Va., indicted for seven counts fo second degree forgery and three counts of theft by deception.
• Criscella Robinette, 19, of Pikeville, indicted for second degree forgery.
• Tiffany Ratliff, 19, indicted for theft by unlawful taking of merchandise valued at more than $500 from WalMart.
• Charles Branham, Jr., 23, of Pikeville, indicted for receiving property stolen Zebulon Starter Shop valued at more than $500.
• Julia Tackett, 43, of Clay City and Jacob Tackett, 26, of Harold, were indicted for first degree burglary, theft by unlawful taking and criminal mischief for damages to a vehicle belonging to Joan Mayhorn. Julius Tackett is charged with second degree persistent felony offender, while Jacob Tackett is charged with first degree persistent felony offender.
• Andrea New, 20, and Angela Gearles, 40, both of Freeburn, indicted for first degree burglary, fourth degree assault of Sarah Diamond and third degree criminal mischief.
• Robin Caines, AKA Robin Arnette, Robin Maynard, Robin Harris and Robin Cecil, 34, of Zebulon, indicted for second degree burglary of the residence of Ocie Pinson and thrift by unlawful taking of jewelry and electronics from Pinson.
• Keri Blackburn, 30, of Canada, indicted for first degree burglary of the residence of Scott Hatfield and theft by unlawful taking of exercise equipment from the building.
• William Cummins, 45, of Pikeville, indicted for receiving copper wiring and power lines that had been stolen from Clintwood Elkhorn.
• Lora Little Roberts, 48, of Pikeville, indicted for promoting contraband in a correctional facility.
• Jo Ann Peel, of Salyersville, indicted for theft by unlawful taking of household items valued at more than %00 from Douglas Bailey.
• Shane Curtis Hale, 33, of Pikeville, indicted for first degree criminal mischief by causing damages of over $1,000 to a mobile home belonging to Pam Keathley.
(EDITOR’S NOTE: An indictment is merely an accusation and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.)