williamsondailynews.com

Beech Creek man dies in electrocution

PAMELA SCOTT JOHNSON Staff Writer

March 27, 2013

Chad Abshire


Staff Writer


WILLIAMSON — A Beech Creek man died after being electrocuted Tuesday.


According to the Mingo County Sheriff’s Department, Elbert Allen Hinkle, 27, was electrocuted around noon in the Newtown area.


An employee with the C&A Timber Company, Hinkle was on his lunch break and was electrocuted in an accident not related to his work.


Further details of the electrocution were not immediately available.